Navigate between 2 flows

Just a quick question is it possible to navigate between flows with a button?

I am sure you will get a quick answer if you explain what you mean by navigating between flows.

If you mean different tabs of the Node-RED dashboard, you can achieve this by using the ui control node.

Yes that is correct, I have one flow where the user should weigh is tractor first. If the filling process is finish and he push ui button I want to redirect him to another flow/tab where the feeding start. The aim is to first get the weight of the tractor before he can start feeding the cattle.

Yes, then just use the ui control node. The content of the message is documented in the Node's help in the sidebar. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you will look at that

Thank you for your help that actually very easy.

2 Likes

I'm feeling ike quite the fool. I cannot figure out this simple tasks. Buttons on my Tabs to page forward and page backward in tabs. I'm just not understanding what you folks are describing, no matter how many times I read the Ui_control help..

Add a debug node showing what you are sending to the ui_control node, set the debug node to Show Complete Message and show us what it shows when you press the buttons. Before posting look carefully to see if it corresponds to the control node help text.