Netatmo weather station data

I'm trying to send notification if humidity reported by Netatmo weather station goes below threshold. I only started to play with Node-Red last week and have my lights working according to sun events so far, so this is the second automation with Node-Red for me.

I'm using the Netatmo palette and the "get measurements" function. I have successfully set my account there and identified the station. Couple of things that are not clear for me at the configuration are Scale and Limit.

1. Limit: I assumed that this should define how many results I want to get. As I want only the latest (i.e. the current) I set it to 1. Interestingly, Even if I set this to 1, with 1h Scale there's more than one result.

2. Scale: max, 30min, 1h. If I set 1h, does it return average values of the last hour? I noticed that it does return a bit different values depending on the set value. No matter which value I use for scale, none of the returned values are the actual current values.

So could someone explain what do these mean and why do I get wrong values? These values are not even close to the current values measured.

[{"beg_time":1545579000,"value":[[27.4,865,22,1011.3,56]]}]

Which netatmo contrib node are you using?
node-red-contrib-???

node-red-contrib-netatmo

Noticed that if I use scale 1h and dont limit the results count, tge last result is close to the current measurements (at the moment at least) but not the same exactly.

Try node-red-contrib-netatmo-dashboard. Thatā€˜s the node Iā€˜m using.

1 Like

Thanks! The dashboard was much more understandable and all the values were correct.