New sensor add problem

I have several of the Sonoff TH series of devices. When I want to deploy a new devices, Node Red
wants to keep the former settings for the last sensor I added. It is very frustrating to fight Node Red
to accept just the settings for the new device. I have included a section of a flow so you can see what I am talking about.
I know I am missing something, so can someone point me in the right direction?

[{"id":"e275ad91.42d218","type":"ui_gauge","z":"70a17f4c.77f828","name":"Network Switch Temp","group":"87b612fc.91ed58","order":1,"width":0,"height":0,"gtype":"gage","title":"Network Switch Temp","label":"units","format":"{{value}}","min":0,"max":"100","colors":["#80ffff","#00ff00","#ff8040"],"seg1":"","seg2":"","x":740,"y":160,"wires":[]},{"id":"87b612fc.91ed58","type":"ui_group","z":"","name":"Temp","tab":"cb27437d.1c447","order":1,"disp":true,"width":"6","collapse":false},{"id":"cb27437d.1c447","type":"ui_tab","z":"","name":"Tower Box","icon":"dashboard","order":2,"disabled":false,"hidden":false}]

All you posted was a gauge node, so it isn't clear which former settings you mean.

That is kinda what I am referring to.Both flows have the same group name.That is where the hang up is. I can not change the group name in the properties, I I try to change it in one place, it changes in all instances.
I want these to display on different tabs in the user interface.
Does that help any?

Don't change the name of the existing group, add a new group, if that is what you want. Click on the down arrow at the end of the group name field and select Add a new group.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.