🎉 Node-RED 3.0.0-beta.4 released

Sorry for the delayed response.

Its a good question, this is the first major release since we introduced the scorecard,

The scorecard code looks to see what the current and maintenance releases of Node-RED are when it runs, so it should start checking declared versions against 2.x and 3.x once 3.0 is released.
This will only apply to new scorecards when packages are submitted for review so it won't update the existing data, we'll need to think about what to do there.

1 Like

Is it possible to also think about the node.js version check? I think it is currently two tight and should really only check the major version and no lower. This is because nodes that update more regularly might well need/want to specify the current LTS version.

sorry but I can't find the problem, Node Red 3.0.0, both on Inject, Debug and Counter I have the orange triangle but I can't find the error, can anyone help me? Thank you

Hi @maxino101578

What browser are you using (including version number)?

Can you check the browser's javascript console for any error messages?

you are right using chrome gives the error instead with edge it works, thanks a lot

I think the key point is using old chrome gives the error. If you update to the latest it will work - that is why I asked about version numbers in my response.

You are an outdated Chrome

i updated chrome now it works, thanks a lot