Node Red Deploy button not working

Hi all.

I seem to have broken my deploy button within Node-Red and I believe the issue has to do with a ton of unused labels under the Configuration tab. One post recommended deleting all of these and trying to deploy, but this didn't seem to work. I was wondering if anyone could help me out.

Thanks,

Tony

Found a solution on the forum. You want to delete flows file (can be found in your CMD). Mine for example was \home\pi.node-red\flows_raspberrypi.js

Are you using node-red version less than 1.2.4? There was an issue resolved in V1.2.4 that fixed the "deploy button not working" problem.

reference thread.

A note for anyone else finding this DO NOT DELETE THE FLOWS FILE unless you are happy to lose all your work. Instead ask for help here. Deleting the flows file is like crushing a car because it has a punctured tyre.

1 Like

You’re probably correct. I’m just interfacing with new flows that another team member made for a project (UI Portion), so I’m slowly adding my saved flows back into the mix :slight_smile:

I’ll look into my version number tomorrow.

And I just wanna say thank you for all of the help that you have provided on this forum. I spent a good amount of time here last semester and we all appreciate your insights! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.