Node-RED expert required urgently for three-week project

We require a Node-RED expert to begin work immediately for a period of three weeks. The project is 70% complete, but we need assistance in closing it out to a tight deadline and to a high standard.

Experience with Modbus, charting, and database read/write is highly desirable.

Remote working and favourable rates will be offered. All work must be undertaken on a workstation which we will provide.

Many thanks

So if you are going to supply a workstation, can you indicate geographically where this job will be?
Or are you going to ship a workstation to a remote location for the three weeks?

Hi Dave, yes, the intentions would be to ship a workstation out for the duration of the project.

What industry sector are you in?
Where in the world are you based?

We're an engineering consultancy working in the UK

Hello,
Hope all is well!

I can help you with your requirement.
Please reach me over Skype live:lauren_8606 or email lauren@cisinlabs.com so, we can discuss this further in detail.

Thanks,
Lauren W.

Hi Dave,

Apologies, I'm new to the forum, so am not familiar with how it usually operates.

Would you be interested in the work? It is a fascinating project (the details of which I can't provide here, unfortunately), but is roughly 100 hrs of work to be completed in three weeks. We would love to chat with you (on Teams) if you have availability on Monday.

Many thanks

Thanks for your message.
When you posted your Job-Advert I was intrigued as to how the remote working aspect and must be undertaken on our workstation matched together. Although I'm pretty active on the Forum, as I create a number of projects for my IoT students and publish them on 'Share Your Projects', I'm not looking for a job as I've been retired for a number of years. I'm sure you will receive offers from other Forum members.

Many thanks for getting back to me, Dave.

Just to clarify for others: we can expedite the shipment of a workstation on which to perform the work; I'm afraid it is a stipulation of our policy that all work be undertaken on company hardware.

We have the workstation, an NDA, and a contract ready to go for the ideal candidate.

I appreciate your response.

Could you share email/contact/company info?
Cheers

Hi there, if you provide your email address I will be able to get in touch there.

Many thanks