Node Red on a PLC: Weidmüller Automation Controller

Hi Guys,

I was not sure if this is new only to me or other as well, but I thought I share it. I have a Youtube channel and I get emails from various Chinese companies to review stuff, like security cameras, Sonoff devices etc. But a few weeks ago I got a call from Weidmüller and they asked me if I want to make some videos for them.
As it turns out, they have an industrial PLC which has Node-Red installed on it. I got the kit a few days ago, I have just started playing around with it. I know very little as of now, but you get a PLC with a web interface which supports the device own programming environment (block diagrams), and on another link there is a Node Red instance. And of course you have access to all the peripherals of the device from Node Red as well. There are tons of modules, from digital inputs, outputs, analogue inputs, outputs and lot more.
https://eshop.weidmueller.com/weidmueller-com/en/automation/controls/uc20-wl2000-ac/p/1334950000

I don't know how long it will take for me to produce the videos, but it looks like I will be the first few based on a quick search on Youtube.

Let me know if you have any questions.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.