Node -Red running locally -

Hi there

Currently my command line interface is running partially.
Attached is a pic of command l.interface;

As can be seen, it run up certain point and it stop.
I've reinstalled node.js but the issue is going on.

I know that because the COVID-19 the internet can be slow, but I do not know if this is the reason for this issue.

Thank you.

Small favour to ask:

Rather than posting a screen shot, copy/paste the text.

Before pasting click the </> button.

It hasn't (neceserally) stopped.

Though you do seem to have a problem with the node-red-ui-led node.
But it isn't stopping Node Red running.

You seem to have installed two different mongodb nodes that are conflicting with each other and also two ui_led nodes so I would start be sorting that out.

I reviewed my flows and almost got a workaround the issue I had.
Thanks for yours suggestions
Now I'm facing the following error which I do not understand how fix.
All may sensor data is coming from Particle Photon and I am currently using node-red- contrib- paticle.
I think that the follwing warning from the CLI is related with that I do not understand it.

(node:10672) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property 'error' of undefined
    at C:\Users\amvel\node_modules\node-red-contrib-particle\particle\particle.js:1095:26
    at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
(node:10672) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch bloc
k, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejecti
ons=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1)
(node:10672) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Nod
e.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Thanks for some help

Hi there

I uninstalled and reinstalled node.JS and Node-Red and everything run OK up to certain
point on time where the the following warning appear in the CLI and stop the flow:

(node:10672) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property 'error' of undefined
    at C:\Users\amvel\node_modules\node-red-contrib-particle\particle\particle.js:1095:26
    at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
(node:10672) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch bloc
k, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejecti
ons=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1)
(node:10672) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Nod
e.js process with a non-zero exit code.

I have not background to understand this

--unhandled-rejections=mode#
Added in: v12.0.0
By default all unhandled rejections trigger a warning plus a deprecation warning for the very first unhandled rejection in case no unhandledRejection hook is used.

Using this flag allows to change what should happen when an unhandled rejection occurs. One of three modes can be chosen:

strict: Raise the unhandled rejection as an uncaught exception.
warn: Always trigger a warning, no matter if the unhandledRejection hook is set or not but do not print the deprecation warning.
none: Silence all warnings.

Can I get some help please?

Thank you.

Suggestion is you inform the author of the node about this problem

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.