I want to read and write a DB in a S7-317 CPU (317-2FK14-0AB0).
I setup the Node-RED like below:
I tried to change slot numbers, I tried to modified the IP of the CPU as troubleshoots, but nothing helped. I do not find a proper description to setup the communication between S7-300 and Node-RED with Simatic Manager. I know, that in TIA there is additional steps to do, but I want to use Simatic Manager with S7-300 CPU!
What am I doing wrong? Why the CPU is offline?
I only use 1 variable. I tried other as well without any success.
Anybody? Anything? Do you see this question?
moved to "Industrial" thread as not about creating nodes.
Have you tried other slot numbers like 0 ?
I don't know anything about that node, but the EHOSTUNREACH error generally means that there is a fundamental problem getting to the device via the network.
- What is the IP of the device running node-red?
- Are they on the same local network?
- What hardware/OS is node-red running on?
- How was node-red installed? Did you use Docker for example?
- Can you access the device from the node-red system using a different client application?
Sorry for the late answer!
The problem was with the network. They were not on the same local network. I forgot to setup the correct static IP for the Raspberry.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.