Not understanding how to Format a flow (?) on the final client HTML page

Newby with node-red ... I have a Python Process running on a Pi 3b that - emails; IP, Temperature (CPU & Room), Door State (open/closed) and 3 on/off AC power switches ... this is located up on a mountain top ... currently using an ssh link with CLI text-based commands to get the status and or control ... happened to stumble on node-red for quick Web IOT building so have installed node-red on a Pi 4b to test it out. Ultimately a web interface looked like it could be useful for passing this over to less technical people to support this mountain application

Please don't flame me if I am not using the correct terminology

So far I built a flow with 3 buttons and a text box, but not understanding how to format the final web page ... the buttons aren't showing up in the order I placed them on the Flow and the Text Box is in the middle of the buttons instead of top or bottom where I was expecting them

Testing this using a Pi 4b loaded with raspbian ... although I turned on HTTPS and login in the settings.js file, the UI URL appears to ask for the login credentials once even when I switch browsers.

Made a bit of headway with the format ... but still not clear on the login

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.