Nothing happens for click

I can not change the size of node, same problem if i click on the + element button Nothing happens

0 Likes

Hi @hebergeweb - that is odd, not sure we've ever seen that button be blank like that.

• what version of node-red-dashboard have you got installed?
  • what browser are you using?
  • are there any javascript errors in the browser's developer console?
0 Likes

Hi @knolleary,
node-red is installed on ubuntu.
version of node-red: v0.19.6
i used chrome and firefox same issue
For terminal:

0 Likes

And what version of node-red-dashboard have you installed?

And what about the browser's own javascript console? Does that show any errors?

0 Likes

Have you upgraded the dashboard recently ? or is this a clean install ?
If upgraded have you flushed / refreshed your browser cache (ctrl-r) to ensure the latest client code matches the latest server code ?

1 Like

We need to see the next bit of the log too. The best thing is to copy/paste from the terminal rather than use a screenshot. You can copy from a terminal using Ctrl+Shift+C.

0 Likes

I notice you are running node-red as the user root, that is generally a bad idea unless you have a very specific requirement.

0 Likes

i do the last version of dashboard (2.14.0)

0 Likes

We still need to know if there are any errors in the browsers javascript console.

0 Likes

errer

0 Likes

most odd, as every other widget has the same .elementSizer call in. Do other widgets open OK ?

1 Like

all nodes have the same problem

0 Likes

I would still like to see the rest of the startup log, if nothing else but to rule out anything there.

0 Likes

In the javascript console of your browser, in the tab you have Node-RED open in, can you run the code:

$().elementSizer()

And let us know the result?

0 Likes

where I put it ?

0 Likes

Click on the 'Console' tab, then type it into the console and hit enter.

Local_Node-RED

0 Likes

elementsizer

0 Likes

And i did not find the dashboard icon to organize the nodes and change the theme
(the picture is from another node-red)

layout

0 Likes

This all suggests that you have a bad install of node-red-dashboard somehow.

Can you open the Manage Palette dialog and show us the entry for node-red-dashboard?

I think the best next step will be to reinstall node-red-dashboard.

1 Like

super, everything is fine now when I activated (enable) many nodes on the palette "node-red-dashboard" even size is active now thank you very much

0 Likes