Nothing happens for click

I can not change the size of node, same problem if i click on the + element button Nothing happens

Hi @hebergeweb - that is odd, not sure we've ever seen that button be blank like that.

• what version of node-red-dashboard have you got installed?
  • what browser are you using?
  • are there any javascript errors in the browser's developer console?

Hi @knolleary,
node-red is installed on ubuntu.
version of node-red: v0.19.6
i used chrome and firefox same issue
For terminal:

And what version of node-red-dashboard have you installed?

And what about the browser's own javascript console? Does that show any errors?

Have you upgraded the dashboard recently ? or is this a clean install ?
If upgraded have you flushed / refreshed your browser cache (ctrl-r) to ensure the latest client code matches the latest server code ?

1 Like

We need to see the next bit of the log too. The best thing is to copy/paste from the terminal rather than use a screenshot. You can copy from a terminal using Ctrl+Shift+C.

I notice you are running node-red as the user root, that is generally a bad idea unless you have a very specific requirement.

i do the last version of dashboard (2.14.0)

We still need to know if there are any errors in the browsers javascript console.

errer

most odd, as every other widget has the same .elementSizer call in. Do other widgets open OK ?

1 Like

all nodes have the same problem

I would still like to see the rest of the startup log, if nothing else but to rule out anything there.

In the javascript console of your browser, in the tab you have Node-RED open in, can you run the code:

$().elementSizer()

And let us know the result?

where I put it ?

Click on the 'Console' tab, then type it into the console and hit enter.

Local_Node-RED

elementsizer

And i did not find the dashboard icon to organize the nodes and change the theme
(the picture is from another node-red)

layout

This all suggests that you have a bad install of node-red-dashboard somehow.

Can you open the Manage Palette dialog and show us the entry for node-red-dashboard?

I think the best next step will be to reinstall node-red-dashboard.

1 Like

super, everything is fine now when I activated (enable) many nodes on the palette "node-red-dashboard" even size is active now thank you very much