NR running on Mikrotik container works only with 127.0.0.1:1880

Hi, I need to update palette, for doing that I need to update the NR image, it was 4.07 and it was working ok with the container's VETH IP, after update to 5.0.7 I can't open more the web interface, I've asked AI that made me waste time with different experiments, for example create aEnvlist where I created the NODE_RED_UI_HOST key with value 0.0.0.0 but on the log I still see 127.0.0.1:1880
I've then tried to copy file settings, and type instead of
//uiHost: "127.0.0.1",
uiHost: "0.0.0.0",
copied back to NR data folder, started and again I have 127.0.0.1
I ran out of options, what can I do? thank you

may please soeone help me? what can I do to access NR on the container? Thank you

the problem solved by itself, I don't know what I exactly did that could have changed result, next day it worked as it should.
Still 127.0.0.1:1880 but now it wors also with the VETH IP