Packaging nested subflows

I'm having troubles packaging nested subflows into the same npm package (packaging the nodes separately is not an option).

I've created a proof of concept with three simple subflows: Subflow A thats uses Subflow B which uses Subflow C. Inside the package I just need to change the way the subflows are referenced (instead of "subflow:" use "my-subflow-type".
I've a script for that and it works perfectly.

Then I apply the same script to a more complex subflows and something is going wrong but the logs here are not helping

Here NR is not finding a node type "flows-orchestrator-contact-io", in only loads the two function nodes (the node flows-orchestrator-contact-io is visible in the palette, it's working and is correctly referenced with the type and not the subflow:).

So there's something going wrong here, my question is: where in the code I can find the place that loads the subflow in order to do some debugging? I've searched the code base for "start module:" (in order to debug near these line of codes) but I've found nothing.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.