Passing Data from cloud to SAP using Node-RED

Hi, IOT sensor data is stored in cloud. This cloud supports Node-Red programming. Now i wanted to send those data to SAP from Cloud. or need to pull the data from SAO, How to do that, any document available? any hints would be useful.

Hi and welcome to the forum! You will need to post more information if you want someone to be able to help. Such as:

1. What Node-RED cloud service are you using?
  2. What do you mean with SAP specifically? SAP ERP, some specific SAP API?
  3. What have you been able to accomplish so far?
  1. What Node-RED cloud service are you using?
    It is a vendor cloud, Using Node-RED as a middle-ware, we can play with the data
  2. What do you mean with SAP specifically? SAP ERP, some specific SAP API?
    We need the data in SAP ECC. If needed, we can use SAP PI/PO as middle-ware
  3. What have you been able to accomplish so far?
    SAP part is completed fully, now looking to pull the data from cloud.

Do you have an interface setup on the SAP ECC side and if, what kind?

I actually meant what have you been able to accomplish in Node-RED.

Is the plan to push the data from Node-RED to SAP or rather pull the data to SAP from Node-RED? Both systems can to my understanding act as either client or server so it's difficult for anyone to give any hints without knowing more about the planned or existing architecture you have.

This was posted on Slack earlier, I believe it to be the prequel to this topic.
Balamurugan Vasudevan 11:41 AM
joined #faq.

Balamurugan Vasudevan 11:51 AM

Hi, I need help. All IOT sensor data is stored in vendor cloud. This cloud supports Node-Red programming. Now i wanted to send those data to SAP from Cloud. or need to pull the data from SAP, How to do that, any document available? any hints would be useful. (edited)

knolleary 11:55 AM

which bit do you want help with?

4 replies

Last reply today at 3:57 PMView thread

knolleary 11:56 AM

have you searched on flows.nodered.org for relevant nodes to the systems you want to connect?

1 reply

Today at 12:07 PMView thread

1 Like

To be Frank, i am new to Node-RED. never worked on it earlier, also dont know where to start.. i am just going through documents and video on Node-RED

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.