Problems with HueMagic Palette

Hi,

im Using node-red-contrib-huemagic Version 4.2.2

I have the problem, if I configure my Philips Hue Bridge.
When I set up my hue Bridge, and configure my Flow, (Senic Friends of Hue Switch) everything works fine.
After a while, however, the connection to the Hue Bridge is no longer working. I no longer get any feedback from the Hue Bridge in my Node red flow. In my Hue app, however, I see that I have pressed a switch, for example. However, no feedback is received in the flow of my Node red.
The HUE Bridge Node always has the label "connected" in its status. .... I have this status when the flow is working and when it is not working.

When I drag Nodes from Hue lamps into my Flow, I get the status of the lamps displayed when the Flow is working. For the status where the flow is no longer working (e.g. pressing a Friends of Hue switch button), I also no longer get a status from my Hue lamps, although the Hue Bridge is still set to connected.

Additional Information:
If the response form the HUE Bridge ist out of work - all other flows in my node red installation are working....
If I restart the flows - the HUE Bridge connection is working since the next break...

Here the log of my node red docker container log:

27 Apr 12:34:18 - [info] [hue-bridge:Philips hue neu] Processing bridge resources…
27 Apr 12:34:18 - [info] [hue-bridge:Philips hue neu] Initial emit of resource states…
27 Apr 12:34:19 - [info] [hue-bridge:Philips hue neu] Keeping nodes up-to-date…
27 Apr 12:34:19 - [info] [hue-bridge:Philips hue neu] Subscribing to bridge events…
27 Apr 12:44:15 - [info] [hue-bridge:Philips hue neu] Error requesting info from the bridge. Reconnect in some secs. undefined
27 Apr 12:44:15 - [info] [hue-bridge:Philips hue neu] Initializing the bridge (192.168.178.218)…
27 Apr 12:44:15 - [info] [hue-bridge:Philips hue neu] Connected to bridge
27 Apr 12:44:16 - [info] [hue-bridge:Philips hue neu] Processing bridge resources…
27 Apr 12:44:16 - [info] [hue-bridge:Philips hue neu] Initial emit of resource states…

It would be great if you could help me.

Ahhhh - have seen - is an open bug ticket on the HueMagic Palette at github.....

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.