Raspberry Pi 3B web browser blank with Bullseys image

According the Node-Red prerequisites for Raspberry Pi, "Bullseys" is the currently supported version.
After I using "Raspberry pi Imager" to write the "Raspberry Pi OS(64-bit) (Bullsey)" to SD card, I plug it to Raspberry 3B, start VNC, the web browser "Chromium" keep blank. In this case I can't use the browser to start the Node-Red.

How to fix this problem?

Welcome to the forum @Rabbit

Have you installed node-red on the pi using Running on Raspberry Pi : Node-RED ?
Have you started node-red on the pi using node-red-start?

I installed Node-RED before and find the browser is blank, so I try to install the OS only, but it still blank.
I reinstall the Node-RED, and access the Pi via my PC, my Raspberry Pi 3B works.

For hardware, here is my question: Node-RED can work for Raspberry pi Zero 2 and Raspberry Pi 2B?

I find that Node-red runs very well on a Raspberry Pi Zero 2.

I have the 64 bit Lite (command line only) version of the OS and view the Node-red editor and dashboard from a browser on my PC.

Stats on the current extent of Node-red on this RPi Zero 2:

{
"nodes":762,
"tab":23,
"inject":83,
"exec":14,
"function":77,
"group":69,
"links_in_out":38,
"debug":109,
"ui_nodes":190,
"ui_tab":11,
"ui_group":23
}

In a command window on the pi run
node-red-stop
node-red-start
and paste here the output that you see in the command window. When pasting it in (not screenshot please) use the </> button at the top of the forum entry window.

What URL are you using in the browser?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.