Refresh Dashboard URL

Hi,
when click on the menu, how to refresh the tab (url page) before displaying?

fff

0 Likes

ui-control node

0 Likes

but how to linked ui_control with dashboard tab ?

0 Likes

When any browser client connects or loses connection, or changes tab, this node will emit a msg containing:

payload - connect, lost, or change.
socketid - the ID of the socket (this will change every time the browser reloads the page).
socketip - the ip address from where the connection originated.
tab - the number of the tab. (Only for 'change' event).
name - the name of the tab. (Only for 'change' event).
0 Likes

I wish every time when the client clic on the menu tab the page will be refreshed

0 Likes

Why don't you read ?

0 Likes

Which page do you want refreshed?

0 Likes

the menu tab(red circle)

0 Likes

So when you click that entry in the menu and it goes to that tab you want to refresh it?
If so then as @bakman2 has said you can use the ui-control to tell you that the tab has been opened so you can do whatever you need to do to send it the necessary data.

0 Likes

i do that but it's not worked

0 Likes

What has not worked?

What have you tried?

0 Likes

I didn't know how to refresh the page (url) when I pressed the button, so each click of the button of the side menu it gives the refresh of the page

0 Likes

So @bakman2 kindly showed you how to detect when the click occurs, and the ui-control info panel on the right hand side explains how to refresh a page. so which bit don't you know how to do?

0 Likes

What content do you have in the dashboard, is this an external url ? If it contains data that is generated by node-red you don't need to refresh.

0 Likes