Space between widgets

Hi guys,
I'm using native NR 4.0 on PI 4b.
Dashboard-2 1.12.2.
Is there a way to manage the spacing between 2 widget on dashboard?
I've tried to use "widget gap" on a Theme, but it seems to have no effect.
Thanks.

Hi @Gaetano - the theme's "Widget Gap" should be controlling exactly that. I'm not at my laptop to check properly, but off the top of my the only thing I can think of trying is to do a "Full Deploy" in Node-RED, rather than just modified flows/nodes.

Managed to get to a machine, and changed "Widget Gap" to "64px" and it did as I would expect:

Messenger_creation_6f56387f-1ff4-431d-a644-4f50c8c034c6

Do you see something different?

Joe,
I've tried a Full deploy but nothing is changed.
I would like to reduce the space. Maybe is there a lower limit?
I have a synoptic quite large and I would like to reduce the space.
Sure, I could create more pages, of course. And I will do this if there are no other solutions

Thanks, I can see from this the gap is reduced, but each "row" has a minimum height.

Adding a "compact" view is on our todo list, as this is feedback we have had a lot

Joe,
I would like reduce the space between rows and not the row itself.
In other words: looking at the image of my synoptic, I would reduce, for example, the space between "Plafoniera Letto" and "Salone". The blank space should be lower.

The following, is the same synoptic on dashboard-1 (captured by the same browser): as you can see, it is smaller than that of dashboard-2.

Thanks for the clarification, I went a little specific, without explanation.

Each "row" in Dashboard is 48px. So the "space" is actually within a row/widget itself, rather than surrounding it. That's why we need to provide an option for "compact" widget variants, so the row height is smaller.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.