TABS Missing - and theme fixed

Hello all

for testing purpose I installed the flowing flow form the node red we page "Remote command compliance flow"

Now I don´t have access to the tabs in the dashboard nor change the Theme colour or the font...

Help would be very much apreciated
Thank you
JLG

I presume you mean this
https://flows.nodered.org/flow/5183672a4db17347e254dc66d6618327

If so then it works ok for me.
What does the node red log show? Run node-red-log to see it. Copy/paste what you see here, including the start showing the node red and node.js versions. If those have disappeared off the top then restart node red.

Hi Colin

Indeed that was the flow. Not only the tabs disappeared but it changed the text colours and format as well.

Do you think that this is a change of the dashboard configuration or an error ? If it’s the first will you help me to navigate on that configuration.

Regarding the Logs I will only be able to do it this weekend, which is a pain ... because I am working remotely .

Thank you very much
José Godinho

Back to debugging 101
what platform?
what os?
what os release?
what version of NR and node.js?

This is something it is very helpful to provide when asking a question

BTW: answering "Oh I'm on the latest release" is not helpful for anyone looking at the thread in the future. They won't know what release you are taking about.

Besides, I'll just respone with the same questions again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello Zeno

Let me get to my raspberry and I will provide you all necessary info.

Thank you for your support
JLG

hello Zeno

just change the dashboard settings back and forward and now is Ok.

regarding the tabs they are disabled when disabled the title bar

Thank you
JLG

Ok so now I know you are using a pi, that is 1 out of 4 questions you answered.

Zeno

The issues was not pi related but the dashboard configuration, never the less if you need I may provide all my equipment specs

JLG

As long as you have solved your issue, I don't need any more information