The flows stopped due to missing node types. ^ movehub-config

i have install the node of " movehub ". Now i don't need it . But it shows on Node-red always "the flows stopped due to missing node types. ^ movehub-config ". After Update the Movehub shows the event-log
2019-09-09T07:48:50.187Z Entfernen : node-red-contrib-movehub

and the log-view is:

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ node-red-log

30 Aug 05:52:28 - [warn] ------------------------------------------------------
30 Aug 05:52:28 - [warn] [node-red-node-intel-gpio/mraa-gpio-ain] Error: Cannot find module 'mraa' (line:3)
30 Aug 05:52:28 - [warn] [node-red-node-intel-gpio/mraa-gpio-din] Error: Cannot find module 'mraa' (line:3)
30 Aug 05:52:28 - [warn] [node-red-node-intel-gpio/mraa-gpio-dout] Error: Cannot find module 'mraa' (line:3)
30 Aug 05:52:28 - [warn] [node-red-node-intel-gpio/mraa-gpio-pwm] Error: Cannot find module 'mraa' (line:3)
30 Aug 05:52:28 - [warn] [node-red-contrib-movehub/movehub-config] Error: Cannot find module 'bluetooth-hci-socket'
30 Aug 05:52:28 - [warn] ------------------------------------------------------
30 Aug 05:52:28 - [info] Einstellungsdatei: /home/pi/.node-red/settings.js
30 Aug 05:52:28 - [info] Kontextspeicher: 'default' [ module=memory]
30 Aug 05:52:28 - [info] Benutzerverzeichnis: /home/pi/.node-red
30 Aug 05:52:28 - [warn] Projekte inaktiviert: editorTheme.projects.enabled=false
30 Aug 05:52:28 - [info] Flow-Datei: /home/pi/.node-red/flows_raspberrypi.json
30 Aug 05:52:28 - [warn]

Die Datei mit den Datenflowberechtigungsnachweisen wird mit einem vom System generierten SchlĂĽssel verschlĂĽsselt.
Wenn der vom System generierte SchlĂĽssel aus irgendeinem Grund verloren geht, werden Ihre Berechtigungsnachweise
Die Datei kann nicht wiederhergestellt werden. Sie müssen sie löschen und erneut eingeben.
Ihre Berechtigungsnachweise.
Sie sollten Ihren eigenen SchlĂĽssel mit Hilfe der Option 'credentialSecret' in
Ihre Einstellungsdatei. Node-RED wird dann Ihre Berechtigungsnachweise erneut verschlĂĽsseln.
Datei mit dem ausgewählten Schlüssel beim nächsten Deployen einer Änderung verwenden.

30 Aug 05:52:28 - [info] Warten auf fehlende Typen, die registriert werden sollen:
30 Aug 05:52:28 - [info] - movehub-config
30 Aug 05:52:28 - [info] Server wird jetzt auf http://127.0.0.1:1880/ ausgefĂĽhrt.

Check to see if you still have configuration nodes. See the item in the menu bar.

i have try it in the Benutzeinstellung too . But it shows after the update of node contribute in the menu of node. in addition i have not start my project now.

Have you uninstalled the node?

sorry . it is not updated. But i try to find the information. it shows the log as unter. just now have i on the command in raspberry. But it failed too. so how can i do? The Error showed oft im Node-red.

2019-09-09T08:16:58.383Z Entfernen : node-red-contrib-movehub

but after that i can see too the node in the menu

Maybe a stupid question, but have you restarted node-red since?

yes i have tried. But it doesn't work

have you installed it more than once, once with the node-red install which installed it locally and once with the command line where you installed it globally?

Try running npm list -g
and see if it is listed

and i’ve just seen your other post in another thread. Please don’t waste people’s time asking the same question in multiple places

ok sorry. and i have do it . but i havent found it in list globally.

try again without the -g

no . there ist it not too...

but the node-red show the same problem too .

Back to this earlier response:

Have you actually done this?
00 08

In the info tab on the sidebar there's a little caret to the right. If you click it a menu falls down, which has the option "configuration nodes". If you click that, the menu from the last screenshot shows. Click "unused" to see any unused configuration nodes still present in your flow. According to the error in your first post, there's a configuration node still there connected to that movehub thingy. While you removed the nodes, there's a configuration for it still present. In order to get your flows back to work you have to remove that last configuration node from that list too. See it as a hidden part of your flow that didn't get deleted.

yo right! it is done! THX!

As you were asked 4 hours earlier in the very first reply.

1 Like

yes. You are right. but i have not notice it at that time. so this means, that i have a lot work to do on lerning node-red. But thanks a lot too for your patient and nice