ToneAnalyzer: "Missing a minor version parameter in the URL."

Hi,
I'm new to nodered. I have a basic toneanalyzer set up with a inject > toneanalyzer > reponse path.
I've just set up a connection between my ToneAnalyzer and my nodered instance. When I try to inject the string, I get this error from the tone analyzer:

"Missing a minor version parameter in the URL. To use the latest version, add the following query argument: version=2016-05-19"

There's no field in the ToneAnalyzer node for a URL. I thought it might be related to the URL credentials of my ToneAnalyzer instance itself, but they don't seem to be editable.

Does anyone know how I might fix this issue? I have a screenshot of it here if that helps.

Thank you!

You don’t give the name of the node you have installed if I look in flows.nodered.org I can’t find an obvious candidate

the obvious would be to contact the nodes author, or edit the nodes code yourself to add the missing bit of the url

Also try a node-red restart, or even a reboot. Google found someone else who had that problem but it went away for no obvious reason.

It looks like you ate using https://github.com/watson-developer-cloud/node-red-labs/tree/master/basic_examples/tone_analyser. If you ahave read all the instructions for using it and still have a problem, it might be best to ask your queston to the authors of the node.

removing and re-adding the node seems to have worked - thank you!