I'm developing an automated truck weight measurement system based on Node-Red.
What I expected from this system:
- Truck numberplate recognition.
- Search truck data in the database.
- Automatically put truckload data to the UI.
- Show overload/underload info in the UI.
- Show each axle balance in the UI
- Save all entered arrived and departed vehicles load in the database.
- Save data to the cloud and visualize it.
- Connect to the database of the warehouse to control the actually departed truckload.
You can find this project on hackaday.io. Here the link:
In "DETAILS" I explain the details about my Load cell - Modbus converter,
In "PROJECT LOG" I explain some details about the test setup.
All hardware, exclude raspberry pi is my own development.
Unfortunately, I'm not so good in English( If I have any mistakes in the description, please, be patient, or tell me how to fix it.)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here.
If you have any advice, I will gladly consider this.