TTN Data Storage Extraction

Hi,
I must be missing something so I am hoping that this forum will help me in this way.

I’m new to Node Red having installed it on my Raspberry Pi only a few days ago, but having read about it for quite a while and read through a few videos to gain an understanding.

I have a few devices sending data over LoRaWan to TTN. I have added a ‘Data Storage’ to the application on TTN to capture the data and allow for a non real time link between TTN and my Node-Red application. I want to now extract that data from the Data Storage and get it into my Node-Red application on my RPi4. I’ve chosen this route as I believe a MQTT transfer is real time and if my RPi is offline or th network is down, I’ll miss the data.

I can’t figure out how to connect my Node-Red flow to the Data Storage and extract the data. When I hunt around on the internet, all the links point to a TTN deprecated package and nothing else.

I am at a complete loss, something that I thought should be so simple is completely baffling me so any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks fort any advice in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.