Unwanted light activation when deploying

HI all, first post here.
I use node red in my Home Assistant installation to make customization of lights in my house.
To operate light I usually use the call-service block in which I give the service, the entity and it works perfectly.
My only problem is that when I deploy (whichever deploy method does not matter) same lights around the house turn on.
What am I doing wrong?
Is it linked to inject node that I use in the flows?
Please help me, the behaviour is really annoying and I do not know how to get rid of it.

You do not really provide enough information for anyone to help specifically, but some possible causes could be -

1. Inject nodes set to trigger on start ( Inject once after x seconds, then)
  2. Function nodes with code in the "On Start" tab
  3. Retained MQTT messages sent from the broker when Node Red subscribes to various topics
  4. Any 3rd party nodes which Initialize on start-up.

You could put some debug nodes to monitor what goes into your HA nodes on deploy, that might give you a clue as to what causes the problem.

If you set deploy mode to "nodes" and do not modify the inject node, it will NOT trigger. You can prove this by adding a debug node set to show a count in it's status or by sending debug to console.

Something else must be occurring. Use debug nodes everywhere to find the source of the starter msg and let us know. It may have been deliberately written to listen for under the hood events and fire off it's output.