NodeRed does not show me the current status - closed

Hi guys, I have a problem with Node-Red in Homeassistant. The created processes work. However, I no longer see the current status. Also the triggering of the Inject is not possible. I have already checked that only one server is specified and that only one TAP has called Node-Red in the browser. There are no errors in the log.
Do you have any ideas?

Welcome to the forums @DrMo1986

• I no longer see the current status
  • I have already checked that only one server is specified and that only one TAP has called Node-Red in the browse

Unless you can explain more what you mean by these points, most here do not use HA, and I suggest speaking to the HA Community.

Most here do not use HA or any other container platform, and instead use Node RED in a bare-metal manner

I don't know how else to describe it. I have attached a photo. You can see that the injects are deactivated. These are e.g. times that are switched daily. The automation works, but the individual triggering does not work.

It looks to me that you have edited the inject nodes, but not deployed the changes.

If you try clicking on the inject buttons, it should warn that you have undeployed changes ?

Thank you for your answers.
They have been translated and are also active. The flows are also not stopped.

Unsure what you mean by this, but if you do a full deploy does that help ?

Today I updated to 17.0 and everything is working again. Thank you for your efforts.

Glad it is working for you, I have no idea what you updated though ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.