Using uibuilder with a Vue UI designer?

First off: REALLY nice job with this! It's exactly what I need to build a front-end UI for room-by-room tablets in my new home that will serve as controls for lights/fans/blinds/temp/music/etc. I'm new to VueJS but have a lot of JS experience so I think I'll get the hang of it quickly.

A few questions, however!

What versions of the default front-end libraries (vue, bootstrap, bootstrap-vue) are pulled in on install of of the palette?

As I'm learning more about VueJS, I see that there are some "builders" out there that make the job even easier (CSS is NOT my strong suit!) and wondering if you had thoughts on any of those.

Can't wait to share what I build!!

Hi, the package.json file in the module will tell you.

"bootstrap-vue": "^2.15.0",
    "vue": "^2.6.11"

But you can use anything of course, you don't have to use the default. You can install any version such as VueJS v3 but the default template files might not work without some adjustment.

Please do add some links. As long as the output from the builder is HTML, CSS and JavaScript, it should be possible to use it with uibuilder. But lets have a look at them and see what we can find.

I will move this to its own thread though rather than continuing this old thread.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.