Have you ever added a node of flow to the Node-RED Library and said to yourself
"Oh, this ReadMe would be so much better if I could just add a couple images to it!"
However, git does not allow you to copy an image directly into the ReadMe. But never fear, there is a simple way to do it!.
- create your readme and save it.
- drag an image into a comment
- edit the comment and copy the markup for the image.
- edit the readme, paste the markup where you want the image to appear.
- save the the changes and delete the comment (if you want)
that's it, you are all done. To see an example where I added an image of the flow at the end of a readme see https://flows.nodered.org/flow/66a6acd17ed49cb5cd464d58627b7d78