Hi all, after far too long a gap, I've finally got round to doing some maintenance on node-red-contrib-fs.
- PR from juggledad (amended) adds option to exclude files/folders that start with a dot (e.g. hidden)
- Fix from Lena Derksen fixes Issue #9 by sending new messages rather than overwriting the incoming message on every send.
- Readiness for Node-RED v1.0
- If root folder is empty, return an empty array or a warning payload (based suggestion from jpmalich)
- Fixed file stat output -
createdwas reporting incorrect date/time except on Windows.
statusChangeddatetime now added - see Node.js docs for details.
- Plus other minor updates/fixes.
Proposed future developments for this Node are listed in Issue #3.