Are there any BroadLink RM nodes that work in 2023

I was just reading this today (15th Dec 2023)
Broadlink
Although the blurb is about home assistant for quite a while skip past it and there is a section on Node Red.
So I did what it said expecting it to work. When I used a ‘discovery’ node it said I had an RM2 Pro, which I remembered as a 3, but maybe my memory is bad. I can learn codes (IR, not tried RF) fine using the instructions but cannot send. Then I watched an instruction video on YouTube. Still can’t send and they basically did the same thing in a slightly different way.

Then I looked at the age of the nodes’ last update and wonder if maybe it is just an out of date palette. The name I got from a current website, which made me wonder is there a BroadLink palette for Node Red that is known to work with the current Node Red?

I’m running NR in a docker here. Maybe there is some connection problem, but then the discovery node can find them and I can transmit.

Incidentally the debug node after the RM node is happy. It confirms “send” and gives a status of “OK”. I tried sending the node the MAC address and IP address in case the RM node configuration was forgetting them but it made no difference.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.