Can't access dashboard after update

Hi!
So I'm coming with very strange, at least for me, problem.

1. I can't connect to ssh via local network, but can do that with tailscale.
  2. I have updated dashboard and all those problems start.

If anyone has idea, i would be grateful :blush:

NodeRed on RPI2b, bullseye :wink:

On the pi, did you activate SSH?
What device are you trying to ssh into the pi with?

@zenofmud
Yes ,it worked previously, but after update it start acting weird.
I re-created ssh file and start working, then did "update" node red and ssh file disappeared again..I can't also access node red UI

You say you recreated the ssh file, can you explain that. Where did you recreate it?
Did you enable ssh on the pi?

I turned it on in raspi config, I was creating ssh file, which disappears after reboot..for now I can only access pi with tailscale and node red is dead, cant load anything...
It seems that fastest way will be just starting from scratch..

What ssh file?

In /boot directory

I suspect your SD card is dying. A common failure mode is that data written to the card does not get copied into the flash memory, so it disappears on reboot.

That would be horrible, but I suspect that might have something to do with system itself...i was able to loft up node red, but somehow its clear no flow..I can still access it from tailscale but not locally even dashboard is not accessible..so wierd

Did you open Node-RED or the dashboard up to the internet?

Was it unprotected (no user/password)?

If you create the /boot/ssh file (or any other file) and immediately reboot and see that the file is no longer there then your SD card is dead.

no, just tailscale vpn

I really hope its not this, now Im reating new image and writing its going good so far..

Why? They are not expensive.
I assume you are using a new card.

Update, i set up new raspbian bullseye, managed to connect to wifi, I can ping google, but can't ping local computers nor i can find ip address of raspberry with other devices...any idea?

Update2:
I connected rpi to mobile router and my pc. I could find it without issues..so it is router issue, unfortunately i do not have an access to it only provider

What does the command
ip a
Show?

1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 65536 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN group default qlen 1000
link/loopback 00:00:00:00:00:00 brd 00:00:00:00:00:00
inet 127.0.0.1/8 scope host lo
valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
inet6 ::1/128 scope host
2: enxb827eb339f7f: <NO-CARRIER,BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state DOWN group default qlen 1000
link/ether b8:27:eb:33:9f:7f brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
3: wlx502b73e41561: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc mq state UP group default qlen 1000
link/ether 50:2b:73:e4:15:61 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
inet 192.168.1.101/24 brd 192.168.1.255 scope global dynamic noprefixroute wlx502b73e41561
valid_lft 78139sec preferred_lft 78139sec
inet6 fe80::71bc:8276:8281:552f/64 scope link noprefixroute

What does the same command show from your PC (or the equivalent in Windows if that is what you are using. ipconfig possibly).

What does this command show running on the PC?
ping 192.168.1.101
Check ip a again to make sure the ip of the pi has not changed.

It is fine as long as im under same subnet.. weird that it happen suddenly, but had to be some router/operator settings..is there anyway that I could override it without accessing router? Is Pi somehow recognized as.IoT?

Show us an example of when it doesn't work. The ip a or equivalent commands from the pi and the pc.

I have no idea what you mean by that.