Cherche quelqu'un pour installer nodered dashboard 2.0 sur home assistant 2024.7

suite à tentatives d'installer node-red-dashboard puis la version 2.0 = @flowfuse/node-red-dashboard

et mettre en place des sécurités... mot de passe pour accéder à la saisie du "programme". et un autre pour proteger l'acces à l'interface graphique .

et quelqu'un inscrit au cesu pour la legalité du travail. + devis !!!!

Are you looking for help or offering a job?

au debut avoir de l'aide... si je trouve pas .... trouver quelqu'un sur fontainebleau, corbeil essonnes etampes...
sinon je suis pas employeur . le cesu c'est entre particuliers pour se declarer.

at the beginning to have help... if I can't find .... find someone in fontainebleau, corbeil essonnes Etampes...
otherwise I'm not an employer. the cesu is between individuals to declare.

Translated title: Looking for someone to install Node-RED Dashboard 2.0 on Home Assistant 2024.7

Translate tells me they are looking for a way to set up security measures including:

A password for accessing the entry point of the "program", the editor.
Another password to protect access to the graphical interface, the dashboard.

They also mentioned someone registered with CESU (a French system for declaring domestic work) for legal work, and a quote (estimate) was requested.

Not sure if that is correct though...

And the second message is even harder to make out:

Initially, seeking help... if I can't find it... finding someone in Fontainebleau, Corbeil-Essonnes, Etampes...
Otherwise, I am not an employer. CESU is for individuals to declare work between themselves.

It seems clear that @patrickL is hoping to find someone to help him install the flowfuse dashboard on Home Assistant.

Ideally they should be in the Fontainebleau area and be fluent French speakers.

Ce n'est pas mois Patrick, je ni parles Francais ni connais Home Assistant.
Bon chance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.