Dashboard back to main page button

Is there an easy way to switch from the dashboard to the screen where you build the flows? I have saved the dashboard URLs to my favorites bar but I'd like to be able to click something like the dashboard button to get back to the main building page. Also if someone would tell me what the correct term for 'the main building page' is I would love to know that too!

for clarity- by 'building page' I mean the main page where the flows are visible and editable.

I'm looking for something that works like the below picture but from the dashboard BACK to main

56%20AM

A link in, say, a template node with the address of the editor on it as href. Would that work?

I think that you mean the Node-RED Admin UI - at least that's what I always call it.

You can add a link to a Dashboard is that what you mean? It is then listed from the hamburger menu.

I thought it was the NR Editor. No?

The "Node-RED Admin UI" might confuse people into thinking you are still referring to the Dashboard.

Yes we call it the editor.

1 Like

Well, that's a bit simpler than mine :smile:

Here is the solution.

the IP dress can be edited to match what ever you need and now you can flip back and forth from dash to editor.

[{"id":"2b7fc366.8544f4","type":"ui_template","z":"eab443d0.a27868","group":"f5c472a0.e61c38","name":"","order":0,"width":0,"height":0,"format":"<div>\n    <a href=\"http://192.168.0.50:1880\"><span>Back To Editor</span></a>\n</div>","storeOutMessages":true,"fwdInMessages":true,"templateScope":"local","x":100,"y":340,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"f5c472a0.e61c38","type":"ui_group","z":"","name":"Light Controls ","tab":"5b23795f.7b0fb8","order":1,"disp":true,"width":"6","collapse":false},{"id":"5b23795f.7b0fb8","type":"ui_tab","z":"","name":"Light Control ","icon":"dashboard","order":1}]