Dashboard has gone "nuts"

While playing with an entirely different thing on the RPI, I went to the Dashboard.

This is not right.

There seems to be "empty lines" in the display.

See attached.
The big red rectangle. It isn't supposed to be there.

I haven't edited the flow.
It is password protected - but that's just me being silly mentioning it.
I do notice that dashboard edit has slightly changed.
I now have a +spacer in the group list which wasn't there before, AFAIK.

(UPDATE!)
Seems the "Text formatting" and "Picture" nodes are causing it.

(See second picture)
Oh, and I know they are now not in the same group.
For the sake of trying, I relocated them from the "indicators" group and put them in the "index" group.
Deployed and now the problem has followed them two nodes.

Yeah, ok. I am not sure which one is doing it.... But: hey I am trying to work it out.
Of course this raises the question:
It didin't used to do this. I haven't changed anything.
Why is it suddenly doing it?

(Third picture is dashboard after moving the two nodes)

And this is the code in the two nodes:

[{"id":"b0ae18a6.6763d8","type":"ui_template","z":"381d953d.4cf092","group":"145609.3ad979f8","name":"Picture","order":1,"width":0,"height":0,"format":"<style>\n    body {\n        background-image: url(\"/Pictures/Levers_Switches.jpg\");\n        background-size: cover;\n    }\n    #Master_Control_Buttons {\n    background-image: url(\"/Pictures/metal_7.jpg\");\n    }\n    #Master_Control_Load {\n    background-image: url(\"/Pictures/metal_7.jpg\");\n    }\n</style>\n","storeOutMessages":true,"fwdInMessages":true,"templateScope":"local","x":830,"y":210,"wires":[["7de5fab2.7b50b4"]]},{"id":"c4474899.f269d8","type":"ui_template","z":"381d953d.4cf092","group":"145609.3ad979f8","name":"Text formatting","order":2,"width":0,"height":0,"format":"    <style>\n    .nr-dashboard-cardtitle {\n        text-align:center;\n    }\n</style>","storeOutMessages":true,"fwdInMessages":true,"templateScope":"local","x":1130,"y":210,"wires":[["a6570e08.62d4b"]]},{"id":"145609.3ad979f8","type":"ui_group","z":"","name":"Index","tab":"3776e46e.a7d894","order":1,"disp":false,"width":"3","collapse":false},{"id":"3776e46e.a7d894","type":"ui_tab","z":"","name":"Master Control","icon":"dashboard","order":5}]

This is a feature introduced in Dashboard 12.2.0

If it was not there before it is likely that you have updated the dashboard. By the way, when asking help to troubleshoot the dashboard it is crucial to mention what is the version you are using.

Appologies.

NR 0.19.5

Dashboard 2.13.2

Neither have been updated between it being normal and now.

Only a few hours before (maybe even minutes) the dashboard was fine.

I went to it to ..... something, and it was like shown.

Just to be sure....

Here are two screen grabs.

The and nodes are deleted.

Then the nodes restored and the dashboard.
I'm trying one at a time.

And the Dashboard.

Tried the other two combinations with only one of the two nodes.
either node causes the problem, so both have to be deleted before it goes to normal.