Dashboard not showing scanned objects

Hi there!!!,
I am new to node-red programming and I am working on a school project recently assigned to me... so please forgive me in advance if I am missing anything or using the wrong terms, I am still learning it with no programming knowledge beforehand

I am trying to configure the SICK Inspector p63x, on the SOPASair website (accessed via the inspector's IP of 192.168.0.20), I am able to finish configuring the inspector, it is able to scan and recognize objects via QR code. However, it does not reflect it on the node-red dashboard. On the Npm node-red cmd, it keeps showing connecting to 192.168.0.2:64000 then connected to 192.168.0.2:64000 then failed to connect to 192.168.0.2:64000 immediately right after. I am able to ping it from the pc and it shows the reply is successful,

There are 3 different parts to be scanned - A, B, C. The dashboard is supposed to show which part is being scanned, count it and show an image of the QR code scanned by the inspector.

node-red-error (1)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.