DashBoard not shows graphic

I am a new user and need help.

I created a flow that has a graphic but when I’m on the preview page it appears blank showing nothing. Not even when the layout is muted is there any difference.

Thank you for your support.

0 Likes

Can you provide a bit more of a clue as to what you have done to get to this situation ? can you share some of the flow so we can re-create ? Where is this graphic going to show ? How are you adding it ? Not sure what you mean by preview as it’s either running or not.

0 Likes

I just done the ‘Introduction to the dashboard nodes from node-red-dashboard’ from this web page: http://developers.sensetecnic.com/article/a-node-red-dashboard-using-node-red-dashboard/.

It is possible to clear the instalation and make a new one for dashboard?

0 Likes

So you want to restart Node-RED with a clean/empty flow ?
Or you have a flow but it’s not working ?

0 Likes

I have one that never works.

0 Likes

What platform/operating system are you running on ? When you say never works… Node-RED itself never works ? or the Dashboard with the gauges etc never works ?

0 Likes

The operating system is windows 10 Pro N 64 bits. The node red is working because I can see the results in the debug. just on http://localhost:1880/ui i can not see nothing. It’s just a blank page.

0 Likes

Did the Dashboard install OK - are the nodes in the palette on the left ?
And you have added some to the flow and configured them in some way (no red triangles) and hit deploy ?
In the dashboard tab on the right there is a link button (the square the the arrow leaving it on the right) - that should link you directly to the dashboard.

Where in this chain does it fail for you ?

0 Likes

There is no red triangles. Depoyed OK. and click on the link button.

0 Likes

Beu the page is empty:

0 Likes

check that you only have one of the nodes with “dashboard” in the name installed as they interfere with each other. The “official” one is node-red-dashboard

0 Likes

I have node-red-dashboard and node-shri-dashboard. I have to uninstall node-shri-dashboard?

0 Likes

Well you need to uninstall one of them and I’d suggest keeping node-red-dashboard.

You will then need to restart node-red.

0 Likes

Yes the shri dashboard is an old clone of the main dashboard project that will conflict with the main one, so needs to be removed.

0 Likes