Error Editing in dashboard layout editor

I really hop someone can help me here. I have tryed every thing.
Deletet cookies etc. Rebootet server. nomatter what i can not edit the dashboard anymore.
Earlyer i could try a nother pc but now NOTHING helps. Why is this happening and what can I do about it.
Node red version 2.1.3

What is the error ?

I cant move the buttons

Are you trying to move them within their group or to a different group?
Have you tried - in the editor - opening the sidebar, click on the dashboard icon, expand the tab and group and dragging the
Screenshot 2023-08-21 at 10.14.36 AM
button where you want?

It is no problem to move them arround there. BUT wery dificult to get a overview in that way i think

You did not answer the first question.
Do you mean that you cannot move them around within a group by clicking and dragging (within the same group)? Or do you mean that you cannot move them to another group by clicking and dragging?

Sorry. I Can not move Them at all. Either within the same group. And I don’t think it is possible to move them to a nother group at all in the editor.

Have you been able to move them previously on that system? If yes then did you change something at the time it stopped working?

Are you using the latest version of node-red-dashboard? If not then update it, restart node-red, clear the cache in the browser (using the menus) and refresh the page.

If still no joy what browser/version are you using and can you try a different browser?

Stop node-red and start it again and post the full startup log here please. Copy/paste not screenshot.

I have tried reboot server. Stop start NR.
I can move them around from my lap top. But not on 3-4 other devices. That is what I think I strange. So I can’t see that the version of me have something to do with it.

What browser software works and what doesn't (assuming they are different)

I only use Google Chrome.
It is very Strange.

That sounds exactly like a browser issue.
Try a different browser on the failing devices.

I have tried edge. With no luck

Are the failing devices connected directly to the same local network as the laptop?

Are they normal PC's or something unusual?

You didn't answer the question about whether they used to work and then stopped, or have never worked.

[Edit] Also, look in the browser developer console and see if there are any errors.
Does the debug output pane work on the failing devices?

Also, are all the devices and your laptop are accessing the same node-red system, which is on yet another machine?

Have you made any progress on this?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.