Install NR using the Script does not work

I agree to what you say ... but I am REALLY tired of looking for solutions for problems that are not at all related to what I want to do with Node-Red. It took me hours today to get the whole sh*** up and running.
Windows environment is SO much better :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Is this a standard Raspbian install? Desktop or Lite? It is very odd, I have never seen that issue. I wonder if maybe something SSL related is not installed that should be.

No, it is an image prepared for the usage of piVCCU - a raspberry pi based version of Homematic (house automation) using Raspbian Buster and it is installed on a Raspi4

OK, well I would raise the issue with producer of that then.
Unless you really want to use their version I would install the standard one. Look at all the time you have already wasted on it.

1 Like

It has been reported to piVCCU already, for someone with a similar problem. Root cause has been identified (a bug in pi-gen used to generate the distro), but not yet fixed.

It is the easiest way to get Homematic running on a VM on a Raspi - so I have to stick to that.
But yes, I have already raised the SSL-issue ... perhaps its known already.

I did a clean install on a clean Raspian Buster a few minutes ago and there was no issue at all :slight_smile:

1 Like