Is it possible to clear the debug console on deploy?

When I hit deploy the debug console fills up with a bunch of gobbelty gook. I'd prefer it to be empty. Is there a way to keep it clear so I don't have to clear it?

Thanks
Rich

Umm... delete or disable output of the debug nodes filling it up?

hmm. I have a bunch of flows but I have the console set to "current flow" I'm still seeing the errors from other nodes, which by the way have their all have their debugging nodes turned off.

An error is an error, not a debug. Fix the error(s) it is quiet.

OK, I'm seeing it now. The errors are coming from a "play audio" node which are quite simple, just a path to the mp3 file. No errors reported on the node.

o:↵ Node object is not a node-red Node↵Stack:↵ Error: test↵    at log_helper (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/nodes/Node.js:512:20)↵    at Play_audio_file.Node.log (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/nodes/Node.js:531:5)↵    at new Play_audio_file (/home/pi/.node-red/node_modules/node-red-contrib-play-audio-file/play_audio_file.js:4:14)↵    at Object.createNode (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/flows/util.js:90:27)↵    at Flow.start (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/flows/Flow.js:206:48)↵    at start (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/flows/index.js:394:33)↵↵Please report this issue, including the information logged above:↵https://github.com/node-red/node-red/issue..."

Check that you have the latest version of that node installed. And any other nodes in fact.

What hardware and OS are you running?

Stop node red and start it again in a command window and post the full output here please.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.