Light Scheduler - Schedule not selectable

Hi,

I noticed that i cannot select a scedule anymore. Normally just drag and drop active times, but now i cant select anything anymore.

Tried Chrome and Edge, both same problem.
Anyone else this problem?

Regards,
Rene

Hi Rene, welcome to the forums. From your screenshot I can see the node is titled “Light Scheduler”, but do you by chance remember the name the package had at installing?

Lena, do you mean node-red-contrib-light-scheduler or something else?

1 Like

Hi Rene, does the behaviour you’re seeing look like what is described here? https://github.com/niklaswall/node-red-contrib-light-scheduler/issues/52

And can you go to the hamburger menu (top right of your screen, the 3 horizontal lines above each other), and respond with the number seen at the bottom of the menu (which is the node-red version), then click “manage palette”. On the “installed tab”, can you scroll down to “node-red-contrib-light-scheduler” and list what version is shown there as well?

The issue from the above link is specific to people updating to a newer version of node-red, and the node itself should have this issue fixed in v0.0.16, but it might also be possible you’re seeing something else/new.

2 Likes

Hi afelix,

That is 100% the same issue. Sorry for double posting.

Regards,
Rene

1 Like

No apologies needed. The question is really, what are your version numbers, and if lower than v0.0.16, will upgrading help resolve your issue?

Is is fixed with the 0.16 update :slight_smile:

Thanks for the help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.