Need help - why my post is removed?

Hello guys!

Recently I posted a reply on two posts and after few time my post has been deleted and showing me an error message:

Why it is showing? I am not using AI for content and I just reply for myself.

Thanks!

Looking at the log it was flagged as off topic and a moderator approved the post to be hidden.

P.S. could you supply a link to the topic next time as I had to manually search for the topic.

1 Like

The question was about node red nodes, not kubernetes nodes.

2 Likes

Here is the link of my post : https://discourse.nodered.org/t/disable-a-node-from-anothernodqlikview

Thanks for the reply I think I just have some misunderstanding But there is no reason for removing my post.

As Colin explained above, your post didn't provide correct information about the thread subject.
That is why it was removed.

@elbertelena to add a bit more context (as the person who flagged and hid your post) - we do sometimes get new users who sign up and start posting off-topic replies to posts in order to build their credibility before they start post spam links. This includes going back and editing previous posts to include spam links that helps their SEO rating.

As this was only your third post and had mistaken the topic to be about k8s nodes rather than the more commonly discussed Node-RED nodes, it seemed like it could have been such a post. I opted to hide the post without making any fuss about it.

I apologies if I've mistaken the situation and I look forward to your future contributions to this community.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.