Netatmo doorbell

Hi!

I have a netatmo doorbell, is it possible to integrate it into Node Red?

Thanks in advance.

Did you had a look at then Netatmo node?

Hi!

Yes I did but that is only for cameras, light and weather station. But not for the doorbell

I don't have their doorbell, but the API is somewhat generalized, I think you can get the status/events from doorbells too with this node (smart doorbell with camera)

Hi!

Many thanks for the answer.

I would only like to have if someone rings the bell then have an imput in Node Red.

1 Like

I'm also very interested in that. Shouldn't that be solved with netatmo_event and incoming_call? Unfortunately I haven't managed to do it yet. Has anyone solved this by any chance?

Hi, I solved it for me.

1 Like

Hi!

Thanks for the answer.

Can you send me the flow there?

:man_shrugging:

You can paste it here. In order to make the flow importable it is necessary to surround it with three backticks (also known as a left quote or backquote ```)

``` 
   flow goes here 
```

See this post for more details - How to share code or flow json

[{"id":"6e7d784b95b899f2","type":"tab","label":"Flow 3","disabled":true,"info":"","env":[]},{"id":"47d1289ac800b705","type":"debug","z":"6e7d784b95b899f2","name":"debug 2","active":true,"tosidebar":true,"console":false,"tostatus":false,"complete":"false","statusVal":"","statusType":"auto","x":460,"y":80,"wires":[]},{"id":"96c6ebff7dd9b6f8","type":"server-events","z":"6e7d784b95b899f2","name":"","server":"22956fda.1d0ab","version":2,"eventType":"netatmo_event","exposeToHomeAssistant":false,"eventData":"{\"type\":\"incoming_call\"}","haConfig":[{"property":"name","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""}],"waitForRunning":true,"outputProperties":[{"property":"payload","propertyType":"msg","value":"\"\"","valueType":"str"}],"event_type":"","x":200,"y":100,"wires":[["47d1289ac800b705","10dff9663dcdd759"]]},{"id":"10dff9663dcdd759","type":"api-call-service","z":"6e7d784b95b899f2","name":"","server":"22956fda.1d0ab","version":5,"debugenabled":false,"domain":"light","service":"turn_on","areaId":[],"deviceId":["3a86e287f5bb4194a39e80e0c1c25911"],"entityId":[],"data":"","dataType":"jsonata","mergeContext":"","mustacheAltTags":false,"outputProperties":[],"queue":"none","x":490,"y":200,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"22956fda.1d0ab","type":"server","name":"Home Assistant","version":5,"addon":true,"rejectUnauthorizedCerts":true,"ha_boolean":"y|yes|true|on|home|open","connectionDelay":true,"cacheJson":true,"heartbeat":false,"heartbeatInterval":30,"areaSelector":"friendlyName","deviceSelector":"friendlyName","entitySelector":"friendlyName","statusSeparator":"at: ","statusYear":"hidden","statusMonth":"short","statusDay":"numeric","statusHourCycle":"h23","statusTimeFormat":"h:m","enableGlobalContextStore":true}]```

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.