Slightly sooner than planned, we've have just released the third beta release of Node-RED 1.1.0
This fixes all of the reported rendering issues from yesterday's beta.
Fixed in this release
- Fix wiring nodes from input back to output (including on touch-screens)
- Fix sometimes unable to keyboard-move group to left/up
- Fix group position in outliner
- Handle unknown nodes with no icon
- Prevent node creep when switching tabs
Not yet fixed
- Node icons turning blue randomly (think this is due to the latest Chrome changing its default form/focus CSS)
Installing the beta
If you want to try out the beta, you will need specify node-red@next when you use npm to update. Without the
@next you'll still get 1.0.x.
So on a Pi you'd do:
sudo npm install -g --unsafe-perm node-red@next
If you hit any problems, please report them either as a reply on this topic, or in the #dev slack channel. Please do not post new topics to the forum regarding the beta as that could confuse users who are not using the beta.
Sort options on the outliner
Planning to add options to select how the items in the outliner tree are sorted
Add examples flows for the core nodes
We have three PRs still being reviewed that include around 60 example flows for the core nodes... hoping to get them all in.
Need to update the docs and user guide to cover the new features.