Output on Connect do not work after restart of Home Assistant

Problem/Motivation, Expected behavior, Actual behavior, Steps to reproduce

Hello
I used Event Node with any input boolean to detect that HA or Node-Red or both were restarted

on connect i get message, send me a telegram and make a lot of actions after restart.
I know for sure that it works till 114 HA and this NR (currently i have working raspberry with this version and it works there)

Now i made new install HA 118 and NR 7.2.10 on new Rapsberry and it do not work.
It works only if i make FULL Deloy. On restart i get yellow CONNECTING and then RUNNING with no further message

Code
[{"id":"6580c804.984c68","type":"server-state-changed","z":"93133afd.ad6e88","name":"Fake Node","server":"f39df34a.e72b7","version":1,"exposeToHomeAssistant":false,"haConfig":[{"property":"name","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""}],"entityidfilter":"input_boolean.fake","entityidfiltertype":"exact","outputinitially":true,"state_type":"str","haltifstate":"","halt_if_type":"str","halt_if_compare":"is","outputs":1,"output_only_on_state_change":false,"for":"","forType":"num","forUnits":"minutes","ignorePrevStateNull":false,"ignorePrevStateUnknown":false,"ignorePrevStateUnavailable":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnknown":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnavailable":false,"x":1180,"y":1000,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"f39df34a.e72b7","type":"server","name":"Home Assistant Websocket","legacy":false,"addon":false,"rejectUnauthorizedCerts":true,"ha_boolean":"y|yes|true|on|home|open","connectionDelay":true,"cacheJson":true}]

Thanks a lot!

That's not a node I recognise in common usage - you may need to contact the author directly to ask about it.

This is a HA version of Node-red, probably best to ask on the HA forum

Maybe clould you give a contact of him? Or some place where i can find it?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.