Return to Node-Red after a year and nothing works

Hi all,
I had been running Node-Red for a few years and have lots of flows and everthing worked fine.
My Rpi 3 died and corrupted my Influxdb data.

I have now decided to start again with Node-Red on a Pi4 and I have installed from fresh.
Now I have copied all the flows from the original Micro-SD card (they were not corrupted) and also all the modules, however vertually every flow won't run due to missing node types even though I have copied them over.

I suspect this is either to do with a much later and incompatable version of Node-Red or for some reason it is not seeing the node types.

Any pointers please?

Copy across the file package.json from the .node-red folder, cd into that folder and delete the node_modules folder. Then run
npm install
That will install all the missing nodes.

Thanks Colin,

Unfortunatly that didn't work.

I get a lot of these errors...

npm WARN old lockfile at ClientRequest. (/usr/lib/node_modules/np m/node_modules/minipass-fetch/lib/index.js:130:14)
npm WARN old lockfile at ClientRequest.emit (node:events:517:28)
npm WARN old lockfile at _destroy (node:_http_client:882:13)
npm WARN old lockfile at onSocketNT (node:_http_client:902:5)
npm WARN old lockfile at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/pr ocess/task_queues:83:21)

And a lot of these errors....

npm WARN deprecated har-validator@5.1.5: this library is no longer supported
npm WARN deprecated is-data-descriptor@1.0.0: Please upgrade to v1.0.1
npm WARN deprecated is-data-descriptor@1.0.0: Please upgrade to v1.0.1
npm WARN deprecated is-accessor-descriptor@1.0.0: Please upgrade to v1.0.1
npm WARN deprecated debug@4.1.1: Debug versions >=3.2.0 <3.2.7 || >=4 <4.3.1 hav

Any other ideas please?

Those are just warnings. You can probably ignore them.

Hi Colin,

Unfortunatly none of the node modules would update.
I ended up removing Node-Red completely then re-installing it from scratch.
I then copied my flows over to get the same errors as before and went through each individual missing node manually adding them.
I know that npm install should have done this but it just wouldn't.
There were a few modules that I couldn't find and one such as 'ttn' which just kept failing even with a manual download direct from the node site.
I ended up deleting the flows that I could not get or update the modules for.

I found it annoying that node-red would not run ANY flows at all when there is a problem with just 1 flow, even with the offending flow being disabled, none of the others would run until that final offending flow was deleted.

Anyway, I'm up and running again now, I only lost about 10 flows in total but they were mostly just projects that didn't really do anything.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to help.