Start node-red failed

When I start node-red, it gives me the following error. What could be the reason? Thank you

`Publisher: Inside error function, msg:  Error: Connection refused: Bad username or password`
    at MqttClient._handleConnack (C:\Users\super\.node-red\node_modules\mqtt\lib\client.js:735:9)
    at MqttClient._handlePacket (C:\Users\super\.node-red\node_modules\mqtt\lib\client.js:296:12)
    at process (C:\Users\super\.node-red\node_modules\mqtt\lib\client.js:238:12)
    at writable._write (C:\Users\super\.node-red\node_modules\mqtt\lib\client.js:248:5)
    at doWrite (C:\Users\super\.node-red\node_modules\readable-stream\lib\_stream_writable.js:237:10)
    at writeOrBuffer (C:\Users\super\.node-red\node_modules\readable-stream\lib\_stream_writable.js:227:5)
    at Writable.write (C:\Users\super\.node-red\node_modules\readable-stream\lib\_stream_writable.js:194:11)
    at TLSSocket.ondata (node:internal/streams/readable:766:22)
    at TLSSocket.emit (node:events:513:28)
   at addChunk (node:internal/streams/readable:324:12)

Are you using the built in MQTT nodes or are you doing MQTT via a function node?

I'd start here ↓

Could you also provide node and node-red versions?

node -v

You will see the node-red version when starting Node-RED (or you can run node-red --help)

Lastly, you may be able to start Node-RED and fix up any changes using node-red --safe

version v18.16.0

Hi, an image of the error you already posted tells me nothing I'm afraid.

It is always advised to post text not images (since they cannot easily be searched and found by other users)

Can you try this ↑

Can you answer this ↑

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.