Tab names get cut off when changing widget size

When changing the widget size from 48x48 to 24x24 in the dashboard, the tab text in the tab menu get cut off at the bottom.
I tried al the other size settings in the dashboard but this will not solve this issue.

Screen shot is made in Firefox. Chrome it's slightly better but also not good.

Do I miss something to get correct?

Dashboard 2.21.0, Node-red 1.0.3

24x24 is dangerous choice. Many widgets will need some overrides, many of them just will fail to look good. If you find such issues too late, you'll need to do a lot of work again.
But anyway - here's the first override you'll need to add

[{"id":"3b2c50c0.7e193","type":"ui_template","z":"3dd56201.af994e","group":"a526628d.55186","name":"custom-style","order":6,"width":0,"height":0,"format":"<style>\n    .md-button {\n        min-height: unset\n        line-height: unset\n    }\n</style>","storeOutMessages":true,"fwdInMessages":true,"resendOnRefresh":true,"templateScope":"global","x":510,"y":890,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"a526628d.55186","type":"ui_group","z":"","name":"Chart","tab":"8a5fcf4d.e533e","order":3,"disp":true,"width":"15","collapse":false},{"id":"8a5fcf4d.e533e","type":"ui_tab","z":"","name":"Ovens","icon":"dashboard","order":1,"disabled":false,"hidden":false}]

Sorry, but the override doesn't work, nothing changes.

I noticed now that my problem is only with the Node-red theme everywhere. The angular theme anywhere doesn't have it, menu looks fine.

yes - I think the limit is about 28 (from what I recall) - but yes it's not really meant to be so cramped - 24 is a bit too small.
So yes feel free to use the Angular themes..

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.