I just performed the Node-Red 12.0.2 update (Home Assistant) and I get the message "Flows stopped due to missing types: stoptimer". What should be done to recover these nodes?
install stoptimer package or remove all "unknown" nodes from your flows and deploy.
Thank you, it's now ok but I don't understand the principle
- stoptimer was installed in the previous version since I used nodes
- it did not offer an update neither in the old version nor in the new
Here is what I did:
- after installing the new version (12.0.2) I installed stoptimer again
- he removed all the stoptimer nodes from the flow
- I restored the old version in order to raise the parameters of the nodes
- I reinstalled the new version again and without doing anything else the stoptimer nodes are present ??????
You will have to ask on the HA forum since they have scripts/routines that control how node-red is installed/updated in the container that HA sets up for node-red
EDIT: Just to be clear - Node-red installed manually (not via HA) NEVER removes nodes from your flow
There is no node-red version 12.0.2 - that is a HA thing. Node-red version current is 2.2.2.
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.