I have just published an update for node-red-contrib-zwave-js (v6.5.0).
its kind of a service pack if you will, nothing to exciting - but has a gem or 2.
One of which is a Health Check for your nodes.
- Added the ability to keep a node awake via the UI
- Added a new method in the UI to report the health of a nodes conection to the controller.
- Added native camera/image capture controls for Smart Start QR Scanning on the mobile client.
- Replace EventEmitter with an internal instance - to address a MaxListenersExceeded warning.
- Statistics are now taken directly from the node/controller (previously taken from captured event data)
- Small improvements to UI server component structure.
- Bump ZWJS to 8.10.2
- Bump Winston to 3.4.0
- Bump Winston-Transports to 4.4.2
- Bump ESLint to 8.6.0
Please raise issues on GitHub, if I have done bad things.
if not, enjoy (and Happy new year)