"USE statement is not supported" when inserting into Azure SQL PaaS

Dear all,
I am using the recent version of node-red-contrib-mssql-plus node. I am inserting some data into the SQL Managed database on Azure (I am not having SQL DB server but PaaS version of Database).
Majority of inserts are sucesull....but randomly I am getting this error:
"USE statement is not supported to switch between databases. Use a new connection to connect to a different database. (Incorrect syntax near 't'.)"
I am not sure if some records are missed, but I would like to understand why this error is happening. Me personally...I am not using "USE" anywhere in my code.
Thank you for your ideas in advance!
ROk

Could you try and capture the full error?

Add a catch node & point it at the SQL node. Wire the catch node to a DEBUG set to show the complete message and :white_check_mark: console logging (or pipe the caught message to file using something like node-red-contrib-flogger set to capture the entire message).

Also, can you show how you have configure this failing SQL node? Are you using a SQL QUERY String (built in a function node or the Query editor) - OR - using SQL parameters? (a screenshot would be handy)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.