Websocket startup time issue when doing a deploy in node red

Hi
Im running node red on a raspberry pie 3 (b+) with Hassio.
Hassio 0.86.4
Node red 1.3.0

I while a go I started to get connection problems when deploying a new flow in node red, see below. Any one got an idea what it may depend on?
Is there any way I can delay the service calls for 5 second when doing a deploy?

//Johan

7 Feb 22:09:40 - [info] Stopping flows
7 Feb 22:09:40 - [info] [server:Home Assistant] Closing WebSocket http://hassio/homeassistant
7 Feb 22:09:40 - [info] Stopped flows
7 Feb 22:09:40 - [info] Starting flows
7 Feb 22:09:40 - [info] Started flows
7 Feb 22:09:41 - [warn] [api-call-service:Turn on Stars] Call-Service attempted without connection to server.
7 Feb 22:09:41 - [warn] [api-call-service:Turn on Julbelysning framsida] Call-Service attempted without connection to server.
7 Feb 22:09:41 - [warn] [api-call-service:Turn on Fontän] Call-Service attempted without connection to server.
7 Feb 22:09:41 - [warn] [api-call-service:Turn On Vardagsrum] Call-Service attempted without connection to server.
7 Feb 22:09:41 - [warn] [api-call-service:Guldlampa på] Call-Service attempted without connection to server.
7 Feb 22:09:41 - [warn] [api-call-service:Fönsterlamp kök] Call-Service attempted without connection to server.
7 Feb 22:09:41 - [warn] [api-call-service:Fönsterlamp Vardagsrum] Call-Service attempted without connection to server.
7 Feb 22:09:41 - [warn] [api-call-service:Turn On Växtlampa tvättstuga] Call-Service attempted without connection to server.
7 Feb 22:09:41 - [warn] [api-call-service:Turn Off Växtlampa förråd] Call-Service attempted without connection to server.
7 Feb 22:09:41 - [warn] [api-call-service:Turn Off Motorvärmare] Call-Service attempted without connection to server.
7 Feb 22:09:45 - [info] [server:Home Assistant] WebSocket Connected to http://hassio/homeassistant

As they are "[warn]" rather than "error", does it then connect properly?
If it does can't you just ignore them?

The current version of Node-RED is v0.19.5 not sure what 1.3.0 is !

They look like messages from the api call service trying to talk while the home assistant service is not ready. So they need to handle that between them.

1.3.0 is the version of the Node red addon for Hassio (Home assistant), Node red version is 0.19.5
It does connect properly but as I see it Node red doesn't wait until the connection is established. It just send the service call ASAP after a deploy.
So is there a way to delay node red for say 5s before it starts to do the calls?

we don't know what you are sending to what ... so hard to advise. You can use a delay node to delay messages - but you probably don't want to delay messages after the initial 5 secs.